This Mk150 air-conditioner provides reliable cooling for industrial enclosures in extremely high temperature environments. It is small, light weight and very powerful for its size. Typical applications are high temperature factory environments. It can be used to cool switchgear, PLC's, variable speed motor drives, and electronics.
The trademark aspect of all the air cons in the MicroKool series is that it can be applied and used in ambient temperatures up to 65°C. This aircon is also very easy to maintain and all spare parts are readily available. It is also possible to set the enclosure temperature.
- Electrical input 400V ±20%, 50 Hz. Double insulated. No earth or neutral connection required.
- Extreme Conditions – This aircon remains functional in ambient temperatures up to 65 °C.
- 3CR12 Stainless Steel enclosure with epoxy finish.
- Some of the features are:
- Highly ruggedized.
- Atmospheric protection against gas, dust particles and water for all interior electronic components.
- Low refrigerant detection, HP/LP protection and Anti-ice protection.
- Adjustable enclosure air temperature.
- Remote on- and off- switching of the aircon.
- The electrical supply to the aircon must be fitted with suitable short circuit/overload protection. This protection shall be the responsibility of the end user.
- A water atomiser to disperse the condensate safely can be provided as an optional extra. (Compressed air is required for this device).