SME VEHICLE CBRN SYSTEMRef no. CBRN
CUSTOM BUILT CHEMICAL, BIOLOGICAL, RADIOLOGICAL AND NUCLEAR (CBRN) FILTRATION SYSTEMS FOR VEHICLES
Complimentary to our range of HVAC and APU systems for military vehicles, SME also develops custom built Chemical, Biological, Radiological and Nuclear (CBRN) filtration systems specifically to meet the client’s requirement or vehicle design.
We supply a variety of systems, from the portable 54m3/h unit for six face masks, to various configurations of 170m3/h overpressure units for vehicle crew compartments.
ADVANTAGES OF SME VEHICLE CBRN SYSTEMBolt-on Configuration
- Bolt-on system - No vehicle changes required
- Can be installed on site, onto a vehicle already in the field
- Integrated 5.5kW Diesel Air Heater
- Independent fuel tank with integrated winterised heater and pump system
- Main pump with automatic control, for refilling heater tank from vehicle tank
- Armour enclosure of system base frame, with access hatch for easy maintenance (inside and outside of vehicle)
- Integrated overpressure valve – no modifications to vehicle
- NBC Certified 3-way change over valve
- Integrated control systems with HVAC System i.e single control for all systems (Heating, Cooling and CBRN)
- Generic CBRN filter with hinged mounting interface mechanism
- Self-cleaning fresh air primary cyclone filter – 95% effective
- Removable secondary cloth/pleated filter – (before CBRN filter)
- DC electronic brushless overpressure fan with flow regulating control – low maintenance and low MTBF
- Complete system diagnostics from HMI, including test & display residual life of filter
- 100% Compatible with existing aircon control system
- Change CBRN filter from inside vehicle in life-threatening situations – crew does not need to leave vehicle when loading/changing the CBRN filters
ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
to request information about this product.